Margaret O'Brien, Owner/BRoker
I have been a commercial real estate broker in the Seacoast New Hampshire & Portsmouth market for over twenty-three years. I began my career in commercial real estate in 1998 with The Kane Company. Then, beginning in the year 2000, I worked as a Vice President/Partner of the CBRE| Portsmouth office for the next thirteen years.
For the last seven years, I have owned my own commercial real estate firm in downtown Portsmouth, as both Margaret O’Brien Realty and now, Bow Street, LLC.
During my career in the commercial real estate industry, I have successfully completed transactions with total consideration in excess of $600 Million. I have been a top performer in the New Hampshire commercial real estate market for many years, specializing in office, industrial and retail leasing, property acquisition and disposition.
Real Estate Licenses
New Hampshire Real Estate License: NH License #051940
Significant Recent Transactions
• Downtown Portsmouth Retail Building Sale – 68 Vaughn Street Cabot House building to an investor.
• Multiple leases of the new 68,000 SF building at 75 Portsmouth Blvd including to the IRS, Stanley Black and Decker, Cross Insurance, C3, AP Derm, Sheehan & Phinney and Blue Granite Financial.
• Downtown Portsmouth lease – 8,488 RSF at 145 Maplewood Ave new construction to Steward Partners.
• Special Educational Lease – 215 Commerce Way, Portsmouth – The Birchtree Center – 15- year lease for 16,533 +/- SF.
• Sale of 8 Greenleaf Woods Drive, Portsmouth – former Seacoast Sports Club building 32,806 +/- SF condo for $1.425 million.
• Downtown Portsmouth 8,686 +/- SF office renewal – 1 Harbour Place Morgan Stanley.
• Industrial Building Sale – 200 West Road Portsmouth – 31,108 +/- SF on 2.3 acres.
• Land sale – 20 Continental Drive Exeter to Unitil for a build to suit for their Distribution and Ops center.
• GSA Lease – 8,337 +/- SF to Social Security Administration – 215 Commerce Way, Portsmouth, NH.
• Sale retail and warehouse building at 3601 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth, NH.
• Sublease to Healthcare Administrative Partners – 19,000 +/- SF at 135 Commerce Way, Portsmouth NH.
• Sale – Former Planet Fitness Corp office at 26 Fox Run Road, Newington, NH to Bernie & Phyl’s.
• Sale – Former St James Church at 2075 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth for redevelopment to 48 residential condo units.
• Sale restaurant freestanding building 475 Central Avenue, Dover, NH.
• Lease – 1 Progress Drive, Dover, NH – 38,968 +/- Sf to Spectex
• Long term lease- build to suit of 8,500 +/- SF for the Veterans Administration at 5 Terrascape Parkway, Somersworth, NH